Friday, January 14, 2011

Lady Bug Nails! :)

Hello! :) If you love Lady Bugs I am for sure you will love my Lady bug nails! :) Here is a Step by Step on...How to do a Lady bug nails. :) I hope you enjoy.



 I will be using is.... Revlon: Quick Dry Base Coat for my base of my nails. Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat for the top coat. Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer. Color: Ready to Mingle 330 for the body of the lady bug and.Kiss Nail Art Paint. Color: Black for the line and the dots.

Okay, Let's get started!

I always like to put on a Base Coat on my nail before I do anything. It keeps your Polish on longer and doesn't let it chip as fast. Once you have let your Base Coat Dry for about 5 minutes.



















Paint 1 to 2 coats of any red of your choice on your nails. Today I'm using: Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer. Color: Ready to Mingle 330. :)






















Once you have let your pretty red nails dry for about 5 to 10 minutes. Now it's time to add some style into your nails. This will really make it form into a Lady Bug.

















Now it's time to Paint black polish on the tip of your nails. I am using a Small tip brush. If you don't have a small tip brush. You can use either a Tooth-pick or a small Paint Brush. That will work just fine! :)
























Once you have painted your tips black. Now it's time to add a Thin black straight line down the middle of your nail! :)



















 Niftynail Tip: Remember this doesn't have to look perfect! Just try your best! :) Once you have let your nails dry completely. Add four dots on each side of your nails.






















They should look like this! :) Wait about 10 minutes to let all the the polish dry.





















Niftynail Tip: Make sure your nails are completely dry before putting on a top coat! if you black dots are still wet they will smear and get all over your nail.) 

  Put on a nice Top Coat of your choice! To let all your polish have a nice safe harden to keep it from chipping quickly.
























Now your ready to show them off! :) I hope you like my Lady Bug nails!

Until next time....stay tune for some more Nifty Nails! :)

~Hope~

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a very Nifty Day! ;)