Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pretty in Pink Nails! :)

Hello nail lovers! :) Valentines Day is coming up soon. So I thought about doing a Pretty in Pink nails inspired just for Valentines day. I hope you enjoy. :)

I used Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat for the base of my nails. For the color of my nails I used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength 34 Sweetheart :)
To top it all off I used Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat.

This is how they turned out to look like....
I  really love Sally Hansen Diamond Strength 34 Sweetheart :) It's super glossy and lasts along time. I used about 2 coats of nail polish on my nails. (Also a Base coat and Top coat.) I think this is a perfect Pretty in Pink style just for Valentines day! :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Until next time....stay tune for some more Nifty Nails! :)

~Hope~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a very Nifty Day! ;)