Sunday, January 23, 2011

Splatter Nails! :)

Hey! :)  Awhile ago I tried to do some really cute Splatter Nails! If you like lots of colors then I am for sure you will love them! :) I hope you enjoy.


I used Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat for the base of my nails. Then painted my nails about 2 coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails-Xtreme 300 White On just to make it opiage. Then for the Splatters I used the colors of  Sally Hansen nails-Xtreme Wear 04 Blue Me Away, 27 Mellow Yellow! 129 Petites Rock N Red. :) To top it all off I Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat. ;)

 Niftynails Tip: You don't have to use the colors I picked.You can always change it up. If you would like to.

This is how they turned out to look like....

I thought they turned out pretty well! I used a Tooth Pick to do the splatters!

 Niftynails Tip: To make it easyer you could use a thin-tip small paint brush...that you can find at any local Craft store. 

Remember they are quite Challenging so don't give up if they don't turn out so great the first time. :) (Believe me my first ones looked crazy! lol)

I hope you like them! :)

Until next time....stay tune for some more Nifty Nails! :)

~Hope~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a very Nifty Day! ;)